Evesham Township N.J. Neighborhoods
  The first neighborhoods of Evesham Township-which originally covered Mount Laurel, Medford and parts of Hainsport, Lumberton and Shamong-were villages scattered around the Township. The first villages of present day Evesham which by 1871 was seperated  from the Townships mentioned above were:

   Marlton-homes, churches, Evesham's main business district, school house, hotel, train station and a post office centered around Main Street and Maple Avenue.

   Evesboro-homes, businesses, hotel, post office and a school house around the area of Greentree Road and Maple Avenue.

   Millford, later known as Kresson-homes, businesses, school house and a church around an area at present day Route 73 and Kresson Road.

   Cropwell-homes, a meeting house church/school and a train station at an area around Cropwell Road and Old Marlton Pike.

   Crowfoot-homes and a school house at the southern tip of the Township.

  Evesham remained mostly unchanged until the 1950's when developers began buying farms and building the Township's first housing developments. Below are links to pages covering some of the modern "villages" of Evesham...
New World
Georgetown, Heritage Village
Mayfair at Marlton, South Crossing, Cambridge Park, Foxcroft, Heathrow, Marlton Leas
Marlton Hills (by Guy Thompson)
Woodstream at Marlton
Arrowhead, Hickory Place
Pages above by John S. Flack, Jr., unless noted.
Hits since 11-14-2003
Have comments or Information to contribute?...please e-mail John
Brush Hollow
Marlton Center: Marlton Village, Marlton Meeting, Marlton Crossing
Evesham Township Nostalgia Websites
Kings Grant
Greentree Village
UPDATED!!!