Construction at Arrowhead began in 1962 on the South side of Munger Avenue. The 96 homes here were completed in 1965. Munger Avenue was named after the owner of the ground Between Oak and Munger Avenues. Munger developed this former farmland by building homes along the North side of Munger Avenue, and sold the remaining land to the developers of Hickory Place where 40 homes were built between 1963 and 1965 along Oak and Florence Avenues. The Munger family lived at the farm house at 42 North Locust Avenue.
The Arrowhead development consists of Arrowhead Drive, Tomahawk Drive, Flintstone Drive, School House Lane and part of South Locust Avenue. Arrowhead was built on farmland that was owned by Harry McElhone, Sr. who lived on South Maple Avenue.
A neighboring farm to the McElhone's property was the Warrington Farm on Brick Road, purchased by the Warrington family in 1918 when the farm was known as the Samuel Eves Farm. The Warrington Farm included apple, peach and cherry orchards and grew potatoes, tomatoes, corn, cabbage and hay and corn for farm animals. The Warringtons sold the farm in 1953 to five individuals who formed a corporation. The 145 acres were sold to different people over a period of years by this group.
Seven acres of the former Warrington Farm were sold to a group of local Doctors who had the Garden State Community Hospital built. The hospital, now known as Virtua West Jersey Marlton, was dedicated June 4, 1973.
Other parcels include where Garden State Medical Building, Weston Club, Sagemore Apartments, The Promenade, Zagara's, Border's Book Store and shops and the Evesham Commons Office Center were built.